You are the sweetest, most wonderful living thing on the planet Earth. I am So incredibly sorry that I left that bag of chocolate chips on my desk. I "hid" them behind my laptop screen so that for me, they were out-of-site, out-of-mind. But you and your super doggy-senses are too smart for that. You sniffed them out, jumping up on my chair and on top of the table while I was blindly skipping off to Bar Method class.
It is not your fault Charlie, you're just too smart, and frankly my love, I would have done the same thing. What kills me though, is that you could have gone into cardiac arrest over something as crap awful as Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chips. If you were going to go, it should be from something fabulous like Jacques Torres or John Kelly Chocolates. Bullocks. I hereby swear from this moment on to never snack on terrible Nestle chips just because they're the only chocolate in the house. Let the lesson be learned! I'm relieved to hear from the vet that you are doing much better, but I miss you terribly as I write my first post ever without you by my side. Boo 🙁
All my love,
Your Dessert Darling Mama~
ps: the vet said that they take in about three dogs a day for Chocolate Poisoning. Be careful with your pooches!!!
Update: The Vet said Charlie is "very Happy and Peppy" and that he didnt' have any seizures during his whole visit. Thankfully we caught it in time and got all the toxins out quickly! THANK YOU everyone for your kind wishes and loving thoughts. They Really helped! xo