In case you missed the Wedding Dessert Table breakdown, here’s a quick recap on all the goodies that we had and why! 🙂
- Cheesecake Pops dipped in white and dark chocolate by Sweet Lauren Cakes for a slightly sour and savory dimension. (more here)
- Bears on a Stick by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Pretzel rods dipped in caramel, rolled in peanuts, and drizzled in chocolate for a salty-sweet, crunchy option. I know people like salty items when they’re drinking- these were a Huge hit. (more here)
- Swizzle Cakes, cocktail inspired mini-cupcakes with a slight alcoholic kick. To die for. (more here)
- Christopher Elbow Chocolates because who doesn’t like gorgeous, artisan, gourmet chocolates!? (more here)
- Circus Animal Cookies for nostalgic’s sake.. and the pink and white colors! (more here)
In addition to these goodies we had a good-humor ice cream cart and a 3 tiered Lakers cake that I surprised my man with by Cake and Art. Overall, I’ve never seen desserts fly faster at a wedding than they did ours (and I’ve been to over 30 weddings!). Wow- I’m so glad that people enjoyed all the treats that I selected for them!