1) K Chocolatier not only makes some of the highest quality chocolates, like the truffles that Jacky O loved, and the Vodka Balls that I love, but also they package them in the most beautiful boxes with paper mache roses. I still have a box from years ago that I use for keep-sakes.
2) John Kelly Chocolates won the Golden Cherry last year and with one luscious bite, you’ll see why. These truffle-fudge bites melt in your mouth and will send you directly to heaven. You’ll hear angels singing.
3) La Maison du Chocolat gets their chocolates shipped in from France daily, which explains their European sophistication. These graceful treats are simple yet divine.
4) Sprüngly makes some of the most delicate and delicious chocolates that I’ve ever had. Small in stature, but large in experience, these treats would make the perfect stocking stuffer for that special someone.
5) ChocolatiQue If you like gooey centers, colorful designs and exotic flavors (Madagascar Vanilla Cola anyone?!), then ChocolatiQue is for you. These delightful morsels are a must-try.~
I hope this guide helped you! I’d love to know if you’ve had any of these chocolates before and what your thoughts are!