Ahhhh! I Absolutely CANNOT believe it! Today my favorite wedding blog, StyleMePretty is featuring my wedding at 12pm Pacific time! WOW!!!!!! I’m so incredibly honored that I’m beside myself! In light of this feature, I’m posting a recap of my Wedding Dessert Table below.
- Cheesecake Pops dipped in white and dark chocolate by Sweet Lauren Cakes for a slightly sour and savory dimension. (more here)
- Bears on a Stick by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Pretzel rods dipped in caramel, rolled in peanuts, and drizzled in chocolate for a salty-sweet, crunchy option. I know people like salty items when they’re drinking- these were a Huge hit. (more here)
- Swizzle Cakes, cocktail inspired mini-cupcakes with a slight alcoholic kick. To die for. (more here)
- Christopher Elbow Chocolates because who doesn’t like gorgeous, artisan, gourmet chocolates!? (more here)
- Circus Animal Cookies for nostalgic’s sake.. and the pink and white colors! (more here)!
ALSO, in exciting news…
I wrote an EBOOK on Wedding Planning!
For your Kindle here.
For your Nook here.
For your i-pad: download the Free Nook app onto your iPad here and purchase the book here.
For your Computer: download the Free Nook app for your mac or PC here and purchase the book here.
Or click here for more info on the ebook